Effective date: 09 March 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They help the website remember your preferences and actions, so you don't have to keep re-entering them every time you visit.
- remember your login information so you don't have to enter it every time you visit
- remember your job search preferences and display relevant job listings
- track website usage and improve our services
What types of cookies do we use?
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on SangoNet:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences during your visit to the site.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences and actions across multiple visits to the site.
We also use third-party cookies from Google Analytics to track website usage and improve our services.
Your choices regarding cookies
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies on SangoNet. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the site.
You can also delete cookies from your device at any time. To learn how to do this, please consult your browser's help documentation.
Our Top Recruiters
Get to know the top recruiters and talent acquisition specialists who are dedicated to helping you find your next career move, freelance gig, or internship opportunity.
Get New Jobs Notification!
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. Subscribe to get our latest content by email. We respect your privacy, Unsubscribe at any time.